Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I love you, Mama!

Today was the first day that Jackson actually initiated an "i love you." It was great. Yesterday was a tough day for the two of us, I yelled a lot and he spent a lot of time in the cool down chair. So it was really music to my ears this morning to hear those sweet words, totally unprovoked. It was a much better day today, though we still had our fair share of time-outs. I guess it comes with the territory of being two-and-a-half. I'm sure it will get better as Savannah gets older and she does more than sleep, eat, and poop. She slept a lot today, which was nice because I had a few hours to actually get out of the house, go to the YMCA, shower, and pay bills. It was a real treat. And I actually got Jackson to sit down with Savannah for a picture (see above). Progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment