Thursday, August 26, 2010

1 month old!

Dearest Savannah Grace, you were one month old yesterday! I can't believe this month has simply flown by. You have come a long way since your initial gassy and fussy days. Now, you love to cuddle with Daddy and gaze adoringly into his eyes. You love me too, but really just the milk... You don't have a problem with projectile vomiting anymore. You love your brother, and he loves you and always wants to snuggle you. You tolerate all of your outfit changes with true grace. You love your swing and will take long daytime naps in it. You sleep with me in my bed and only wake up a few times to eat. You have had only three baths since you've been home from the hospital, oops. You are growing so much! We have your doctor's appointment tomorrow, so I will post your stats then. You have smiled at us a few times, though I think it was still involuntary, it made us very happy. You're starting to coo and talk baby talk. You poop a lot. :) We love you so much and are so glad that you are a part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment