Saturday, September 11, 2010

T Squared

That's what JW and I have started calling "temper tantrums." Jackson is going crazy. It's a real bummer. Not that I blame him, with a new baby sister, two-year-old urges, and changing weather. But it doesn't make it any easier. I feel like a broken record. The cool down chair...yeah, Jackson sings songs while he's on it. And today he started standing on it and turning the light on and off. He had his first major meltdown in public yesterday...at the Open House for his preschool, no less! At least we know that every other parent has gone thru the same, but it's still annoying. Today actually turned out to be a good day. The morning started out rocky, as he broke one of my things and had three time-outs in 6 minutes' time. But the afternoon was a lot better, and we had a fun evening with friends. "This too shall pass..." Meanwhile, Savannah is smiling a ton and she's super cute. I haven't been able to capture the moment on camera yet, but when I do I will be sure to post it. Tomorrow is a scrapbook day, and I'm super excited to create. It will be a girls day, just Savannah and me (she'll chill in the sling or the carseat hopefully most of the time, we'll see...)

No comments:

Post a Comment