Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Growing Up...

What a day! I had to leave at 7:15am this morning to go to work, and I didn't get home until 7:45pm, when Jackson already fell asleep! Thankfully, Grammi kept him in the rocking chair so I could snuggle with him for a few minutes before he went into his crib. He was so adorable! Apparently they had a very busy day, with reading books, watering the flowers, pretending to drive Grammi's car, climbing up and down the slide, etc. Grammi said that right before I got home, Jackson reached his arms up for Grammi to pick him up, said something resembling "Up," then laid his head down on her shoulder and starting waving night-night. So that's what precipitated bedtime. How adorable! I can't wait until I get to see him in the morning (or in the middle of the night as it may be.) Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment