Friday, August 2, 2013

Five Minute Friday: Story

I like the idea that God is sitting up in heaven watching His story unfold in my life.  He already wrote it, a long time ago, before I was even born!  But sometimes, as He is watching, I imagine Him getting out His big eraser and erasing parts that may not fit, adding new parts that He likes better.  I am a work in progress.  The general plan is outlined, but as I make choices along the way, I'm helping Him make my story an incredible reflection of His glory.  Of course, that is the intention.  Some days, I'm sure He rips pages out of the book, crumples them, and weeps that I messed things up.  But the good news is, every day is new, a new chance to add new sentences and paragraphs and chapters to the story that is my life, mine and God's.  I like that thought.
Join us at FMF and tell YOUR story.
www.lisajobaker.com


1 comment:

  1. Great post... I'm sure He tears out the pages a lot on me... but He is so merciful. Nice to link up with you =)

    ReplyDelete