Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Daily Fun

Savannah is sooo close to standing! She'll let go for a sec and balance for maybe 10 seconds before chickening out and falling down. It's really cute. Or she'll let go to transfer from the couch to the table or to me. She's so funny, if she wants me to hold her (or nurse her) she'll LEAP onto me from way too far away so that she practically face plants into my, uh, milk. It's hilarious.

Jackson makes me laugh so hard every day! We're working up to potty training in a week or so. Wish me luck! The diaper fairy is coming to take all his diapers. It worked with the paci, we'll see how this one goes. He is one stubborn kid.

We started new prayer together at bedtime:
"Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
Guard me thru the starry night
Awaken me at morning's light.
God bless..." and then we list all of our friends and family. He's getting the hang of it, it's cute.

Also, he's starting to share more with Savannah, giving her something and saying, "Here, Savannah, you can have this toy." He makes her laugh so much, it just melts my heart. They actually crack each other up, and I have no idea what they are laughing at. It's great!

That's all for now, just wanted to write a few memories, this time is the beset!

No comments:

Post a Comment