Monday, June 27, 2011

11 Months Old!



Dear Savannah, you are 11 months old! Amazing. You are growing so fast! You still only have 1 tooth, which limits what you can eat. You've started making raspberries at me when I try to feed you baby food, which doesn't make me a very happy camper when you splatter me with golden-colored slop. You get into so much trouble! We had to buy a gate corral to keep you in one place. You don't walk yet, but you cruise like a champ and are getting more and more bold with balancing on your own standing. You have NO FEAR, which scares me. Just tonight, you managed to climb up into Jackson's bulldozer bed and were about to just leap off the other side. Heart attack, me. You love Jackson's cars and trucks. You will NOT let me put bows or hats on your head anymore, darn. You still wear size 4 diapers and 12-18 month clothes. You babble a lot, but you are starting to point to people when I name them and to things in a book. You like to look at your books a lot, especially when Daddy is reading to you. You still nurse like a champ, and you smile at EVERYONE. You are so sweet, I can't believe in 1 month you will be 1 year old! I love you, munchkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment