Thursday, October 28, 2010

3 Months Old!

Savannah, you are 3 months old already! Time has flown by, and you are changing every day. You can roll over to the left, and you have started trying to roll to the right as well. You have the BEST smile, and you make my day when I see you smiling at me with your cute little ears sticking out of your head, your perfect little hairline with no hair, and your cute little double chin. You are doing so well with Daddy while I am at work; you are a pro at the bottle, but you still prefer to drink straight from the source. :) You LOVE your brother, and your face lights up when you hear him nearby. He is starting to like to hold you and be around you more, and every time you spit up or poop, he says, "Hi, Savannah!" You are wearing 6 month clothes, love baths, and I don't know how much you weigh, but it's a lot! You love being in the sling with mommy, in the swing taking a nap or watching your brother play, and on the playmat grabbing at your monkey. We love you so much and are so happy that you are a part of our family!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you, Savannah! I'm so happy you are being a good girl for your Mommy and Daddy and bonding with your brother! You're so healthy and adorable! Your Aunt loves you!!

    ReplyDelete