Sunday, January 31, 2010

Random Bits





It's been a while since I've blogged, but I feel like I have a lot to share.

My birthday was fantastic...as mentioned before, mom got me tons of new clothes. A picture of one of my new outfits is posted above.

JW and I spent the night at the Montague Inn, a B+B in town, and we had a really nice time. Thanks, mom, for the date night! Unfortunately, the next few days were a continuation of various illnesses...though J was better, JW got the GI bug again and I had a bladder infection. Fun, fun! We're all better, now, thankfully.

Jackson has been really funny the last few days. He just started to put 2 words together: he can say, "All done," "Fall down," "See Daddy," and "Show me," to name a few. He's been a bundle of energy running around the house; I think we all have a bit of cabin winter and will be very excited for some warmer weather. J has also been obsessed with being naked, and he loves running around in nothing but his diaper. It's pretty funny. There is pic of him being "au natural" in his toy box.

Yesterday, JW was nice enough to let me spend the whole day scrapbooking! I got 29 pages done, which is a record for me. Unfortunately, my buddies couldn't come at the last minute, but I ended up meeting three really nice ladies who I actually hope to see again at the next crop! One of them has a Cricut, a really high-tech scrapbooking gadget, and she was nice enough to let me use it. I think I know what I will be asking for next year for Christmas!
Well, tomorrow I will be 16 weeks pregnant! I am definitely showing now, though I still fit into my jeans okay. If I wear tight clothes, you can totally see the baby bump. I really have to work on my abs after this pregnancy, I think they were so loose after having Jackson that there wasn't anything to hold in this one! Hee, hee. Well, hopefully I will be better about blogging this month.
I'm off to bed; tomorrow I'm trying a new thing, running in the early a.m. with a friend. We're meeting at 6:30, so I better get to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment