Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A New Look...

I got my hair cut yesterday! I love it so much. I dried my hair two days in a row for the first time in almost 2 years I bet! It's so easy now. I feel so much better.

Jackson is sick, unfortunately, but Ga-Ga is here to cheer him up, which definitely helps. He is just funnier and funnier every day. The best is when he repeats what he hears us say...be careful!

My 31st birthday is this Friday, so my mom is in town to celebrate. We're going to see Amy Grant together on Friday, along with some shopping. Then, on Saturday, she's watching Jackson so JW and I can have a date night! We're going to be staying overnight at the Montague Inn, a B&B in town, and catching dinner and a movie. I'm super excited! And, I get to go to church for the first time all month, since I've delivered all the pregnant ladies, thankfully!

So if Jackson could just feel a little better, things would be good in the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment