Wednesday, January 13, 2010

On Call...







So I've spent the last three days in the hospital delivering 2 babies. And I have one more waiting in the wings--scheduled for induction on Saturday and Sunday, but could "pop" any day now... I really missed seeing my guys, I was very happy to see them again.
Our neighbor Ann got J the cutest little outfit, so I have some pics of my little guy.
Cute things he is doing...
1. When I sing, "Camp town races sing that song," he says, "Doo-dah, doo-dah."
2. If I say "Okey dokey" he says "smokey."
3. He loves lights and telling me if they are "off" or "on."
4. He's trying to learn his colors. The only one he gets consistently right is "blue."
5. He can recognize the number "1" now when written out.
6. He loves playing with his new BIG bulldie, and makes us hold it and him when we read a book.
7. New fave book is "Llama Llama Red Pajama."
8. He puts himself to sleep at night now, no more rocking wanted.
9. He still says "Hmm-ha" for milk and "Ma-num" for banana, though he says "sushi" without a problem.
10. He will be 22 months tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment