Friday, December 11, 2009

It's The Holiday Season...

Well, Christmas is in full swing at the Ruff house. We started out by cutting down our very own live tree at Kluck's Nursery this week, then by decorating it. Jackson is doing surprisingly well with all of the decorations. I arranged the ornaments so that the unbreakable ones are at his level, which really helps.





Today, it was just the two of us on a much needed day off, so we headed out to Bronner's Christmas Wonderland in Frankenmuth. We had such a wonderful time; I only regret not bringing the stroller in, my arms certainly got a workout.

We perused the ornaments, and I picked out an Elmo one for Jackson. Then, we waited in line to see Santa, or "Ho Ho" as Jackson likes to call him. He wasn't too happy about sitting on his lap, but he really enjoyed sitting with a stuffed Elmo that was just his size!






Even though he didn't take a nap today, I really enjoyed time with my little guy. I'm ready for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment