Monday, February 2, 2009

Steeler Nation!

Today, I managed to give Jackson his first bath in probably about 3 weeks. Oh well, I know there will be a day when he will be so dirty that he will need multiple baths a day, so I shouldn't worry, right? He enjoyed his bath more than ever tonight, I think because we have been going to swim class at the YMCA. He practically dove into the tub while I was running the water so he could splash. Then he cried when he had to get out. It was very cute.

The Steelers won last night, and we were all very excited, even Jackson, as you can see from his picture. In reality, he was far more interested in trying to turn off the TV than he was in watching it.
Dinner was a success tonight; we had Chicken with Southwestern Salsa from Cooking Light, which you can try at: http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1867561

No comments:

Post a Comment