Saturday, June 9, 2012

Bob the Builder

I took the kids today to see Bob the Builder at the Midland Center for the Arts.  I had taken Jackson 2 years ago before Savannah came along, and he was really into it then, but not so much now.  Even so, he did a great job playing with the construction vehicles, and he even gave the fake Bob statue a big hug.  Savannah had a blast--JW says she's a little tomboy.  :)  She can sing the them song, but it sounds like this, "Baaaa-ba-ba-ba"  instead of "Bobbbbb, the Builder..."  Cute!

Also, she can say #11, "Boo Boo" because yesterday she tripped and fell flat on her face, making me worried that her little cute button nose was broken!  I don't think it is, no black eyes, but it's still swollen and bruised, and it looks a little deformed if you ask me.  Here's hoping her little nose is cute again, ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment