Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby Elijah

It always amazes me the many things that can go wrong in pregnancy and childbirth.  So many times, things are perfectly normal.  But you can never expect what might come your way.  Lately, a bunch of my friends have had so many unfortunate problems, and it has really made me thankful for the two healthy kids that God has blessed me with so far.  But again, I remember that they are mine only for a season, and they can be taken at any time...

Please pray for Baby Elijah McMurray.  My friend became pregnant after IVF, preceded by an unfortunate miscarriage.  Totally normal pregnancy, carried him to term.  At birth, they found he had an enlarged liver and only one functioning kidney.  They had to rush him to a children's hospital 2 hours away for special care, while Mom stayed behind to recover.  Now, the family is together, but Baby Elijah has been diagnosed with neuroblastoma, a form of childhood cancer that has the potential to be very bad.  But God is good!!  Please join me in praying for healing; if not for Baby Elijah, then for his family who is heartbroken and trying to wrap their heads around the whole situation. 

We love you Katie, Adam, and Elijah!!  Praying....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the prayers, Sarah! We are all praying for Katie, Adam, and baby Eli over here too. Love you.

    ReplyDelete