Friday, March 25, 2011

8 Months Old!

Dearest Savannah,
You are 8 months old! I can't believe it. You are so sweet and cute. I just want to eat you up! You are still in size 4 diapers. You wear size 9 and 12 month clothes. You don't wear shoes yet. You say dad-da a lot! No ma-ma yet. You sit, roll, and scoot on your bottom. No crawling yet, though you will creep backwards sometimes. You've started wanting to move so badly that you will literally jump off your bottom into my lap. It's usually when you want milk! :) You still eat baby food, but I'm going to start mixing up the combos since you've now tried everything and enjoyed it all. No finger foods yet; when I tried to give you puffs, you almost choked, oops! I love you so much and I can't wait to see what tricks you have this month!
Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment