Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Countdown to baby girl...

I have a week and a half left until baby girl arrives, and I am counting down. I'm ok if she waits until her due date or a little after. It's the waiting that kills me, like any day it might happen! I have to make sure I don't put anything off until tomorrow what I can do today, right? JW and I are still throwing around names...he kills me because he keeps throwing in new options to our top 3-4, and I can't handle any more choices! Her room is all ready, crib and all, and apparently her milk supply is ready too, as I've started to see evidence of what's to come...

I'm really cherishing every moment with Jackson right now. He's so adorable. Still sleeping in his big boy bed without a problem. Enjoying rough-housing with Daddy more now. Still loves John Deere. Today, I said "Uh-uh," and he replied, "Yuh-huh!" How did he know to say that? He copies me a lot. I'm trying not to say "crap" anymore because I know he will start using that too.

Here are some pics:


Jackson playing "horsie" with Daddy.

Wearing Daddy's shoes on the Fourth of July.

Riding John Deere at the playground (so long slides and swings!)


2 comments:

  1. We have been thinking of you.. Hope she comes soon! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been in my thoughts and prayers. Can't wait for baby girl's arrival! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete