Monday, February 15, 2010

18 Weeks!

red pepper

Tomorrow's the big day...I get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl! Right now, the baby's as long as a bell pepper (hence, the picture.) I just started to feel the fluttering a few days ago, and NOW I remember what it feels like! I'll definitely be posting tomorrow re: the baby's sex.

Jackson is still hilarious. He is so smart! I found him putting a puzzle together correctly the other day, and it just amazed me. And he makes us read his "Cars" books (he has four, now) over and over again; I think he is memorizing them at this point. Eating has been a bit finicky lately; he's more interested in playing than eating, as is normal at this age, I know.

mixer

The other funny thing that he's obsessed with lately is the attachment to my kitchen-aid stand mixer. He helped me bake cookies in it the other day and really liked it, so now he wants to carry the attachment around. It's pretty funny. It would hurt if he hurled it at me, but so far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment