Friday, October 16, 2009

Unplugged...


I have to vent some major frustration with electronics. I got a new computer (Dell) a few months ago, and it has Windows Vista. So far, I've had no problem with it, thankfully. Last week I decided to finally update my palm pilot with my computer, but when I attempted this, I found out that my palm is not compatible with Vista. Great. Then, as I repeatedly attempted to charge my iPod to listen to music when I work out, and on turning it on read "No Battery Power," I discovered that my iPod battery will no longer hold a charge. Great. Finally, we're in Boston and my camera battery dies every time I ask a passerby to take my picture with JW. Convenient. So now I am seriously thinking about getting an iPod touch, which would be a palm, iPod, and camera all in one. We'll see. I may try to replace my iPod battery on my own; I found a 20 minute video tutorial online detailing exactly how to do this. We'll see how brave I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment