Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy 3 year Anniversary!

So JW and are in Boston, ALONE, for our 3 year anniversary. I came here originally for a conference, and we decided to make it a mini-vacation, without Jackson. We're having a really good time; it's hard not to feel guilty when I'm not thinking of my baby 24-7, but it's nice sometimes to have non-mommy thoughts and just be with my husband. Jackson is thankfully doing very well with Grandma and Poppa; the biggest dilemma is that he lost his little shovel on "Digger" and keeps pointing on it and saying "uh-oh." Hopefully it will turn up. I'll try to take some pictures and post them later.
To my husband, JW, thank you for 3 wonderful years of marital bliss :) and for the best gift of all, our little love child Jackson. You are a wonderful leader of our househould and I look forward to learning and loving a lot more together. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment