Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring has Sprung!


Wow, it's been way too long since I've blogged, a whole month! I've been truly enjoying this time in Jackson's development. He is so cute, and continues to get cuter. I think what's so fun is watching him learn so much--new things to explore, new sounds to try out, the outside... What a blessing! He seems to be smiling 24/7, except when he's crying, which is usually when he's clinging to my legs. Separation anxiety is still an issue at times, but I try to treasure it since I know all too soon he won't want anything to do with me and I will be missing these days. Sleeping through the night continues to be a blessing, as we are all resting better. Also this month we visited North Carolina with our friends and had a blast--check out my Snapfish photos, they're great. It was sad because I really want to be in North Carolina, but I'm also feeling very blessed that I have such wonderful friends there that I can count on anytime. Jackson loved the sand and the ocean, and it makes me excited for his continued discovery of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment