Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Paid In Full




Today was a great momentous day because JW and I now own both of our vehicles. Our title for the Honda came in the mail. We were super excited because now we can just focus on saving for our future first home. Yay!

Jackson was a "doll" today. I got out my old Cabbage Patch Kid preemie, dressed it in one of his old onesies and his newborn baby hat, and gave it to him. He loved it! I told him to brush the baby's hair and he did (although the baby is bald like him) and I told him to feed the baby its bottle and he shoved the bottle in baby's eye--close enough! It was precious!
We just got back from Cincinnati, where we spent a great weekend with our family, the Chapins and the Smiths. Jackson loved playing with the dog Cooper and his cousin Emily--he even helped her practice the piano!

No comments:

Post a Comment