Thursday, December 27, 2012

Moving Day!

So now, hubby and I are homeowners!  It's the best Christmas present we could ever have asked for.  It's amazing how different it feels to have your own home!  I love it so much.  I can already tell a difference in the kids too...they are trying to let it sink in that we don't ever have to move again, poor dears (God willing, of course.)  There is a forest/state park across the street that we didn't even know about, where the kids can go on nature walks (which Jackson LOVES), and where JW and I can run to our hearts' content.  There are deer that just show up in our yard.  We have a fire pit on our front patio and we actually had s'mores on Christmas Day!  All the boxes are unpacked, the house feels like our HOME, and we are so thankful.  I am so excited about the memories we will be creating in our new dwelling. 


No comments:

Post a Comment