Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Savannah Turns Two!!

One week ago, my "baby" turned two!  I was waiting until we had her well baby visit so I could document her stats, so here goes...

Dear Savannah,
You are 2 years old!  You are officially a toddler, not a baby, though I still think of you as my little baby.  :)  You weigh 30 lbs and are 34 inches tall.  You wear 2T-3T, size 5 diapers, and size 7 shoes.  You love playing with your baby dolls, your new play kitchen, and you LOVE to draw and color.  About a week before your birthday, your vocabulary just took off, and now you can say practically anything.  Your favorite color is purple, your favorite book is Ten Tiny Babies by Karen Katz, your best friend is Gigi, and your favorite song is Jesus Loves Me (you can even sing some of it yourself!)  You love to eat and will eat practically anything, especially anything that mommy and daddy are eating.  You don't really watch TV yet, you lose interest very quickly, and you would much rather be coloring or reading or playing.  You are starting to enter a destructive phase, but we haven't quite begun "time-outs" yet; we may be close.  You LOVE your brother, you still love to nurse, and when anyone meets you they ask, "Is she always this happy?"  YES!!  You must take after your mommy, ha!  I love you so much and I am so proud of the little girl you are becoming.  I am so excited for this next year together, and I am so thankful that God has blessed me with my little Savannah. 
Happy Birthday, Savannah Banana!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment