Friday, January 28, 2011

My Favorite Friend

Jackson has been telling me, "I love you, Mommy, you're my favorite friend." It's so adorable! And he has been singing some worship songs that he hears JW playing around the house. It's amazing, he knows all the words! He can sing, "Forever Reign" and "Love Came Down" very well. His latest favorite thing to watch on TV is AutoBGood, a Christian version of Cars that tries to teach a moral lesson. It's pretty cute, and a lot less violent than Toy Story, so we're taking a break from Woody and Buzz for awhile. I didn't realize how a seemingly innocent movie like Toy Story actually is a little advanced for a 2 year old. Who knew? Jackson is behaving a lot better every day, and he is so funny and such a little charmer. He cracks me up. He is a lot less violent, but he still hates getting his hair washed in the tub and changing his poopy diapers. He has been reading potty books more and "Pacifiers are Not Forever," so maybe he's thinking about growing up a little, we'll see. I'm starting to plan his 3 year old birthday party, which will be great fun, I can't believe how grown up he is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment