Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bike Ride


So last week Jackson and I took a bike ride with our neighbor girls. They let us borrow (and have) the bike seat. The only problem was, I didn't have a helmet for Jackson yet. I know, I'm a horrible mom. I went anyway, just around the neighborhood, and it was really fun. But I promise I won't do it again until I buy Jackson a helmet. Promise.


This weekend is busy already and it's not even over yet! Today was filled with packing, then a baby shower for a friend (I was in charge of games, it was fun!) I'm headed to bed now, then tomorrow I sing at church for Palm Sunday, and then we have dinner with Lee (who owns our house) just for fun. Yawn! I need a nap.

1 comment:

  1. i just wanted to say how happy and cute you both look in that pic!!

    ReplyDelete