Friday, November 6, 2009

Updates


I haven't blogged since Halloween, and I wanted to make sure I wrote about it. The Friday before, JW and I took Jackson to the YMCA Trunk or Treat. We dressed him as a construction worker so that he could be comfortable yet still carry around his beloved bulldozer ("Bull-D"). Well he won in his age group for best costume! We were so proud of our little guy. I simply wrote "Book" on my face to be FaceBook, an idea I stole from a recent episode of "The Office." Jackson kept pointing at my face and saying "uh-oh."

The other day, JW and I went outside to tackle the leaves in our backyard. Jackson kept pushing over the trashcan with all of the leaves in it. Oh well.

Last night, we had dinner at our neighbor's house, and she had flautas, a Mexican dish. Jackson ate a whole one by himself!

Personally, I am just trying to make it through each day, work has been a bear. I pray for strength to get through this time, while still enjoying this precious time with my baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment