Monday, August 24, 2009

HG TV


I've been watching a lot of HG TV lately, and yesterday while running with the family, I spotted these two ugly chairs by the curb, ready for garbage pickup the next day. I figured this was a perfect opportunity to snag the chairs and do something cool with them to add seating to our great room, especially since our home is going to be hosting our care group this fall and we are scarce on seating. Images of chairs and sofas flashed in my head all night long, slipcovers or sheets or what. Today while at the great Walmart, I found a "furniture throw" which seemed perfect, so I bought it and gave it a try. After some help from JW in rearranging the furniture, I am very proud of the finished product, and all for only $22! We'll see what Jackson thinks of the arrangement in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment