Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Jackson!











This weekend we celebrated Jackson's big first birthday! It was so much fun--we had a house full of guests, and J. had a blast. He was not interested in the presents, however, as Grammi brought him a balloon, and he just thought that was the coolest! He also enjoyed his first sugar rush, eating a cake that I made for him in the shape of a basketball. JW showed his creative side by creating his T shirt and a scoreboard for decorations--thank you darling! As the title of my blog states, I was literally "on call" this weekend at 2 hospitals, so I was a bit overwhelmed (to put it mildly, just ask my loving husband); but God saw me thru it and here I am, still with energy to write at 11pm!

2 comments:

  1. Almost like being there - thanks for the video and description, Sarah! Happy birthday, Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the video, it almost made me feel like I was there! Great pic too!

    ReplyDelete